I should be fired! Back in January, yes January (sheesh I am embarrassed) my bloggy bestie Synnøve at Don't Chew on the Dinner Table deemed my blog worthy of this prestigious award! And seriously I should be fired for taking two months to pass this along.... but in the words of my bestie "Better late then pregnant"
Here are the rules should you choose to follow them:
You are to thank the blogger who gave it to you, include the logo in your post, note 7 things about yourself, and pass the award onto 7 other bloggers.
Thank you Synnøve! Thank you for making me laugh every day. I admire your honesty and humor, and that nothing is off limits. Thank you for all of the encouragement and help in this crazy blog world. Who knew that meeting blogging friends would be so awesome!
And my seven fun, weird and pointless facts
- I rock show tunes at the top of my lungs when I'm alone in the car.
- I have a weird thing about water.... You know Bo, the little girl in Signs? Yes that kind of weird. I will not, no I cannot drink unfiltered tap water, or water that has been sitting out too long. It tastes weird. I am even picky about my bottled water....
- I am double jointed or hyper mobile in most of my joints. My hands bend in unnatural ways and it freaks my husband out.
- There is a high probability that I could accurately identify the actual TITLE of any episode of Friends within seconds.
- Before Military life, I was a 911 dispatcher. Best job I've ever had and I miss my P.D. family! Yes I have some good stories, no I will not be sharing them on the Internet!
- I am a channel flipper. If it is a commercial, cannot be identified or does not spark my interest in 5 seconds I keep going. Annoying I know.
- I could live on bread and butter, and bread and butter alone for the rest of my life. Well as long as there is coffee, I have to have coffee.
And now my list of 7 awesome blogs that totally deserve this award!
Buried with Children
Five In Five
Our Before & After
Munchkins and the Military
The A-Priori Mommy
Things That Happen Every Day